To complement our team’s expertise and experience, we collaborate with a range of business partners, industry organisations and government agencies. We also have strong relationships with New Zealand universities and research organisations.
We collaborate with a number of national and multi-national companies on a range of projects. We collaborate with global partners including:
Data Science and Analytics
- New Zealand Analytics Forum
- New Zealand Statistical Association (NZSA)
- Auckland R User Group
- Wellington R User Group
We have worked with several government agencies in New Zealand including:
- Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE)
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
New Zealand Universities
We collaborate with New Zealand universities particularly the University of Auckland, Department of Statistics, to complement our inhouse expertise.
We have also collaborated with the following universities on various projects: