Data science is the skill of analysing and deriving value from data, and the ability to visualise and communicate key insights.
Turning this information into knowledge, and innovative products is the key to helping business people make informed, fact-based decisions.
Data science requires a versatile and advanced analytical skill-set. Our team includes:
- Listeners and Problem solvers
- Statisticians and Operations Researchers
- Computer Scientists
Data scientists investigate complex problems through expertise in disciplines within the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science. These areas represent great breadth and diversity of knowledge. (source Wikipedia).
Data Analytics Techniques
- Statistical analysis
- R open source statistical software
- Statistical data modelling
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Dynamic visualisation
- Operations Research Techniques
- Optimisation, queuing analysis and simulation
- Predictive Analytics
- Forecasting and Time Series Analysis techniques
- Social Network Analysis (SNA) e.g. for customer insights